Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
TORONTO: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - FULL TIME
The senior quality assurance (QA) engineer will lead test efforts for Oncoustics’ clinical solutions. This includes building test automation systems, ensuring quality efforts across our processes, and leading the team in solution test. You should be excited to be part of a team building clinical solutions that delight clinicians and patients. You should also be interested in innovation, a fast pace, teamwork and collaboration; and you should not be intimidated by rapid change.
- Responsible for working with broader development team to meet delivery and quality objectives
- Work closely with product leadership to define quality standards and ensure the development of quality-based processes across the company
- Lead quality efforts across the Oncoustics software stack: mobile app, backend systems, cloud infrastructure, ML experimentation, and data processing.
- Define and deliver test automation systems
- Lead development and execution of test plans and distribution of test activities across test team
- Work closely with development teams on quality-enhanced development processes: unit test, code reviews, etc.
- Build test plans based on business requirements and engineering design plans
- Collaborate with product management and overall team in development of product and infrastructure roadmaps
- Produce diagrams and mockups to facilitate understanding across business and technical teams
- Perform problem investigations and monitor systems for defects by inspecting data and reviewing error logs
- Run code reviews and help ensure quality through established QA processes
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Desired Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Engineering or other related majors
- At least 5 years of experience in software development or software QA
- Experience with full stack system QA - spanning mobile, backend, and cloud
- Experience running QA for a cloud-based commercial solution
- Experience running QA on ML
- Experience working with a team of other developers from project concept through development, QA, and release
- Experience with instrumentation and devops
- Able to take a complex problem and break it in to discrete components divided out amongst a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- High degree of pride in your work
- Additional preferred skills:
○ Experience with AWS, Google Cloud (GCP), Azure
○ Experience in the healthcare industry
○Experience with mobile development and release to app store
○ Experience with HIPAA, QMS, SOC2, GDPR
○ Startup experience
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.