Mobile SDK Developer
TORONTO: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - FULL TIME
Oncoustics is a start-up that uses AI on ultrasound data to help find disease. We are looking to hire a freelance Mobile SDK Developer to join our team with deep academic and/or industry experience to help us transform a hardware SDK built in C# language to work on native platforms like android (kotlin/java).
This position is remote.
- Successful candidates should be knowledgeable on converting the SDK to C++ and find a way to integrate with android platform (kotlin) via NDK
- Have experience in working with C++ , NDK and some base knowledge of C# to read the default SDK
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Default SDK was using some OOP concepts and supports some low level language feature
- Using C++ we hit a wall that language support of OOP and integration with the android platform is having issues.
- Using Only Kotlin/Java we found most of low level code is not supported.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.