Full Stack Developer
CAIRO: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - FULL TIME
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Oncoustics, you build the development, testing and content integration pipeline for the platform. We expect you to grow developer productivity, enable continuous deployment, flawless content editing and minimize QA lifecycles.
Candidates for this role must be available to work on-site.
- Responsible for architectural planning, approaches to content management, integration and serving applications across the development pipeline
- Build front-end applications to manage content workflows
- Manage expectations and provide ongoing status updates to team members
- Work well under deadlines and keeps producers updated on an ongoing basis
- Develop positive multi-functional relationships and works well with all levels of management
- Provide solutions to complex problems in a concise and articulate way
- Php, Laravel,MySQL, Monogodb, AWS ec2, S3 profiency required
- You have an understanding of npm, and experience with publishing modules
- Experience with web packaging tools like browserify, webpack and babel
- You are proficient in web application security; incorporating security into the software development lifecycle
- You're familiar with database architecture, scalability and performance and have experience of continuous integration and Jenkins
- You have Broad UNIX knowledge and skills and are proficient working in bash
- You have strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.