TORONTO: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - FULL TIME
Our team is growing quickly, and we need a data and project manager who is comfortable with management and liaising with hospitals around the world. Because of our focus on healthcare, the successful candidate should have experience in managing data libraries in healthcare, and preferably imaging and ultrasound. The candidate should also be able to communicate with physicians and support data collection. This is an exciting opportunity to gain new skills, be the forefront of the company in the medical space, and have an impact on patient care.
- Coordinate multiple projects between teams around the world
- Track progress, manage issues, and remove progress road blocks
- Ensure full communication with hospitals, troubleshooting, etc.
- Keep track of incoming data, ensuring it meets internal quality standards
- Experience with Scrum, Agile and Jira
- Experience in managing healthcare data, HIPPA, IRBs and PHI
- Comfortable taking on multiple roles and attentive to details
- Experience with team management
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technology-driven or medical field
Good To Have
- Sonography or medical imaging experience
- Graduate degree in biomedical sciences or engineering, or business school
- Experience working with remote teams
- Previous Experience in tech startups
- Experience working with Data science or Machine learning teams
- Languages beyond English
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.