Clinical/Data Operation Co-op (8 Month)
TORONTO: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - FULL TIME
In this dynamic clinical operations co-op position at Oncoustics you will gain hands-on experience in coordinating and optimizing clinical trials, ensuring adherence to regulatory guidelines and contributing to the development of innovative healthcare solutions. Join a team of experts dedicated to improving patient outcomes and shaping the future of medical technology.
- Assist in ultrasound data preparation and analysis
- Streamline remote data collection with clinical research partners
- Support QA of company solutions
- Support various regulatory compliance-related tasks and initiatives
- Collaborate with data science and machine learning team for data processing
- Experience with data analysis (Excel, Python)
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, as well as attention to detail
- Completed at least the second year, and currently enrolled in an accredited Canadian undergrad in Biology, PreMed, Engineering, Comp Sci, Physics, Math, etc.
- Comfortable with hybrid working conditions (2-3 days a week on-site)
Good To Have
- Prior research experience in the biomedical field
- Prior work experience in the medical device industry, including clinical trial-related roles
- Familiarity with ultrasound data and imaging concepts