Operations/Administration Co-op (8 Month)
TORONTO - FULL TIME
Oncoustics is a start-up that uses AI on ultrasound data to help find disease. We are looking to hire a student for a 4-8 month Co-Op term. Eligible applicants should be in their second year or beyond in a business, business administration, office management, medical administration or other relevant field.
- Perform market research in medical fields
- Responsible for managing the executive's schedule, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, and following up on action items
- Responsible for preparing and editing documents, presentations, reports, and other materials
- May interact with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders on behalf of the executive
- Conduct research on various topics, compile information, and present findings
- Collaborate with other team members
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited Canadian University or College during the co-op placement.
- Good teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Completed at least the second year, and currently enrolled in a accredited Canadian University in relevant program
Good To Have
- Prior experience in the biomedical field